- 100% hand built from scratch using plank on frame method
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by the skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of the models.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures makes the models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop.
- A strong wooden crate for each shipment is used to protect the product from breakage.
- Perfect gift for home or office decor, boat enthusiasts or passionate collectors
- Please select UPS or Fedex GROUND for the shipping method when you check out after adding it to the basket.
Dimension: L: 38 W: 7 H: 46 Inches
Click this link to see the details
About SHAMROCK(SEE TROUGH):
100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method. More than 100 hours was spent by the master craftsmen to finish the model. Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic. Completed model contain hundreds of details. Made of exotic wood such as mahogany. The model was sanded and painted in many layers to create an evenly smooth surface. Every model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop. Just the perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
The Shamrock V was launched by Sir Thomas Lipton after his fourth had lost. For his challenger, Lipton turned once more to Charles Nicholson, who produced a beautiful sloop. When the races started, Shamrock found herself pitted against Enterprise. In the best-of-seven series Enterprise won four, Shamrock failed to score a single victory.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 April, 2010.